top of page


There are several sponsorship programs:


  • Spouse/Common Law Partner: This program helps Canadian Permanent Residents and Canadian Citizens to sponsor their spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner to immigrate to Canada. WEICS will carefully guide you through this entire process.

         There are two type of application to sponsor:

  1.  Inland: The application can be applied within Canada if the person you are wish to sponsor are already in Canada. This application requires you to live together. The applicant can continue to live in Canada while waiting for their permanent resident application to process. This type of application can help the applicant to apply for an open work permit while the sponsorship application is in process.

  2. Outland: This application can be applied when the person you wish to sponsor is a foreign national residing abroad. If your partner is residing outside of Canada, outland sponsorship may be the best option available to apply.



  • Parents/Grandparents: Canadian Government understands the importance of family members to individuals who are Canadian Citizens and Canadian permanent Residents. There are two most common programs:

  1. Parents/Grandparents Sponsorship

  2. Parent/Grandparents SuperVisa

WEICS will carefully guide you if you are eligible to apply in any of the above streams

  • Dependent Child or Relative: As per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada a dependent must be under the age of 22 to meet the eligibility criteria. This stream is available for Canadian Citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents to sponsor their dependent children, whether natural or adopted. WEICS will carefully guide you if you through this entire process.

Book a free consultation to determine your eligibility !

Enjoying a Beautiful Day Outside
bottom of page